Elizabeth Harris married Capt. Moses Bradstreet, son of Humphrey Bradstreet and Elizabeth (Unknown), on 11 March 1661.2
Child of Elizabeth Harris and Capt. Moses Bradstreet
John N. Harris1
John N. Harris married Deucey ? (Unknown).
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 326 ; Page: 247.
Josephine Augusta Harris1
F, b. May 1848, d. 19 August 1921
Josephine Augusta Harris was born in May 1848 in Vermont.2 She married Lyman Beecher Sewall, son of Samuel Sewall and Tryphosa Fuller, on 16 August 1866.3 Josephine Augusta Harris and Lyman Beecher Sewall appear on the census of 1910 at Montague town, Franklin County, Massachusetts, where his occupation is still that of a blacksmith.4 Josephine Augusta Harris and Mary Jane Sewall appear on the census of 1920 at Montague, Franklin County, Massachusetts, Josephine is listed as a widow and Mary as being single.5 Josephine Augusta Harris died on 19 August 1921 at the age of 73.6
Children of Josephine Augusta Harris and Lyman Beecher Sewall
- Annie Laurie Sewall+7 b. 13 Apr 1867, d. 1917
- Albert Walter Sewall+7 b. 9 Jun 1868, d. 9 May 1939
- Rosa Sewall7 b. 9 Jun 1869, d. 26 Jun 1869
- Fannie Cheney Sewall7 b. 14 Jan 1877, d. 17 May 1960
- Ellen Goldsmith (Nellie) Sewall+7 b. 12 Apr 1887, d. 26 Jan 1981
- Alice Geneva Sewall7 b. 8 Oct 1889, d. 27 Jul 1890
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 46 c.f.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, MA FRANKLIN MONTAGUE.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 46.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Massachusetts, Franklin, Montague.
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Massachusetts, Franklin, Montague.
- [S89] Family Search, United States Veterans Administration Pension Payment Cards, 1907-1933.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 47.
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
Esther North Harrison1
Esther North Harrison was the daughter of Rev. W. Harrison. Esther North Harrison married Commander George Thomas Maitland Purvis on 18 January 1838 there was one daughter of this marriage.1
- [S190] William R. O'Byrne, Naval Biographical Dictionary, p. 941.
Henrietta Euphemia Harrison1
F, b. circa 1818, d. June 1879
Henrietta Euphemia Harrison was born circa 1818.2 She was the daughter of Rev. John Harrison MA., JP. Henrietta Euphemia Harrison married Acton Tindal, son of Thomas Tindal and Anne Chaplin, on 30 July 1846 in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.1 Henrietta's death was registered in the quarter ending June 1879 in the Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire registration district.2
Children of Henrietta Euphemia Harrison and Acton Tindal
Herbert Percy Harrison1
M, b. 29 July 1874, d. 4 April 1938
Herbert Percy Harrison was born on 29 July 1874 in Auburn, New York.2 He married secondly Irene D. Sewall, daughter of Charles L. Sewall and Annie V. Hasson, in 1927 in Rhode Island.1 Herbert Percy Harrison died on 4 April 1938 at the Newport Hospital, Newport, Rhode Island, at the age of 63.3
Rev. John Harrison MA., JP
Vicar of Dinton.
Child of Rev. John Harrison MA., JP
- Henrietta Euphemia Harrison+ b. c 1818, d. Jun 1879
F, b. 1885
Maude Harrison was born in 1885.1 She married Malverd Joseph Alden, son of William Tucker Alden and Elizabeth Morehouse.1
Child of Maude Harrison and Malverd Joseph Alden
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1 p. 17.
F, d. 1808
Susananna Harrison was the daughter of Richard Harrison.2 Susananna Harrison married secondly Walter Hoxton, son of Hyde Hoxton and Susanna Brooke.2 Susananna Harrison died in 1808.1
Rev. W. Harrison
Rev. W. Harrison. Vicar of Fareham.
Child of Rev. W. Harrison
F, b. 1774, d. 1846
Ann Harrod was born in 1774.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Harrod and Anna Treat.2 Ann Harrod married Thomas Boylston Adams, son of President John Adams, 2nd President of the United States and Abigail Smith, on 16 May 1805 in Haverhill after marriage he lived in the mansion, Adams St. until 1811 when he removed to the John Adams birthplace, Franklin St. About 1820 he returned to the mansion until John Quincy Adams returned to Quincy in 1829 when they removed to Elm St. where he died, and occupied till 1903 by his children.1,2 Ann Harrod died in 1846.1
Children of Ann Harrod and Thomas Boylston Adams
- Abigail Smith Adams1 b. 29 Jul 1806, d. 1845
- Elizabeth Coombs Adams1 b. 9 Feb 1808, d. 13 Jun 1903
- Thomas Boylston Adams1 b. 4 Aug 1809, d. 14 Dec 1837
- Frances Foster Adams3 b. 22 Jun 1811, d. 4 Mar 1812
- Isaac Hull Adams3 b. 26 May 1813, d. 5 Nov 1900
- Lt. John Quincy Adams3 b. 16 Dec 1815, d. Oct 1854
- Lt. Joseph Harrod Adams3 b. 16 Dec 1817, d. 4 Oct 1853
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 44.
Arthur Hamilton Hart1
Arthur Hamilton Hart was the son of Frederick Hart and Isabel Horsley. Arthur Hamilton Hart married Margaret Ann (May) Crombie, daughter of William Crombie and Margaret Anne Cameron.
Children of Arthur Hamilton Hart and Margaret Ann (May) Crombie
Edith Mary Patricia Lloyd Hart
F, b. 1 February 1908, d. 1980
Edith Mary Patricia Lloyd Hart was born on 1 February 1908 in Queensland.1 She was the daughter of Percy Lloyd Hart and Margaret Beatrice Crombie. Edith Mary Patricia Lloyd Hart married Brigadier Sir Kenneth Barron Fraser C.B.E., son of Hugh Barron Fraser and Clara Emma Jones, on 17 July 1929 in St. John's Cathedral, Brisbane, Queensland.2,3 Edith Mary Patricia Lloyd Hart died in 1980 in Brisbane.
F, b. 17 August 1908
Elizabeth Hart is also recorded as Isobella H. Hart.1 She was born on 17 August 1908.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Hamilton Hart and Margaret Ann (May) Crombie.
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
Frederick Hart was the son of William Hamilton Hart and Fanny Lloyd. Frederick Hart married Isabel Horsley.
Graham Lloyd Hart
Graham Lloyd Hart was the son of William Hamilton Hart and Fanny Lloyd. He was a Partner, Hart and Flower, Solicitors, Brisbane. Graham Lloyd Hart married Sarah Ellen Cooper Roberts on 14 June 1865 in St. John's Church, Brisbane.1
Children of Graham Lloyd Hart and Sarah Ellen Cooper Roberts
- [S205] Newspaper, The Brisbane Courier, 17 June 1865.
Graham Lloyd Hart
M, b. 6 January 1906, d. 18 April 1974
Graham Lloyd Hart was born on 6 January 1906 in Ascot, Queensland.1,2 He was the son of Percy Lloyd Hart and Margaret Beatrice Crombie. Member 2nd A.I.F. Graham Lloyd Hart was appointed on 11 February 1963 Judge of the Supreme Court.2 He died on 18 April 1974 in Brisbane at the age of 68.2
Henry Ellis Hart1
M, b. 11 September 1850
Henry Ellis Hart was born on 11 September 1850.1 He was the son of Theophilus Phillipse Hart and Jane French Ellis.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 74.
James Lloyd Hart
M, b. 1910, d. 26 December 1977
James Lloyd Hart known as Jim Hart. He was born in 1910. He was the son of Percy Lloyd Hart and Margaret Beatrice Crombie. James Lloyd Hart married Barbara Strangways Jones on 18 October 1938 in St. Pancras Church, London.1 James Lloyd Hart was an Opthalmic Surgeon and a member of the A.I.F. during the Second World War. He died on 26 December 1977 in Queensland.2
Margaret Anne Hamilton Hart1
F, b. 16 December 1906
Margaret Anne Hamilton Hart was born on 16 December 1906 in Queensland.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Hamilton Hart and Margaret Ann (May) Crombie.
Margaret Beatrice Lloyd Hart
F, b. 1912
Mildred Ida Lloyd Hart
F, b. 6 September 1880, d. 12 September 1969
Mildred Ida Lloyd Hart was born on 6 September 1880. She was the daughter of Graham Lloyd Hart and Sarah Ellen Cooper Roberts. Mildred Ida Lloyd Hart married Donald Charles Cameron Crombie, son of James Crombie and Isabella Harriett Cameron, on 18 February 1905 in St Andrew's Church, Indooroopilly. Mildred Ida Lloyd Hart died on 12 September 1969 at the age of 89 (shown elsewhere as 09 Aug 1951? ).1
Children of Mildred Ida Lloyd Hart and Donald Charles Cameron Crombie
Percy Lloyd Hart
M, b. 20 November 1874, d. 1944
He was a Barrister. Percy Lloyd Hart was born on 20 November 1874 in Queensland.1 He was the son of Graham Lloyd Hart and Sarah Ellen Cooper Roberts. Percy Lloyd Hart married Margaret Beatrice Crombie, daughter of James Crombie and Isabella Harriett Cameron, on 12 July 1904 in Queensland.2 Member 1st A.I.F. Percy Lloyd Hart died in 1944 in Queensland.3
Children of Percy Lloyd Hart and Margaret Beatrice Crombie
Phillip Matthew Lloyd Hart
M, b. 1914
Phillip Matthew Lloyd Hart was born in 1914. He was the son of Percy Lloyd Hart and Margaret Beatrice Crombie. Phillip Matthew Lloyd Hart died unmarried.1
Theophilus Phillipse Hart1
M, b. 1816, d. 1885
Theophilus Phillipse Hart was born in 1816.1 He married Jane French Ellis, daughter of John French Ellis and Eliza Glen Thorn.1 Theophilus Phillipse Hart died in 1885.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 74.